Climbing regulation in the Zones of Major Sensitivity (ZSM) : Bonifatu Area (Aiguille de Bonifatu) and Restonica - Spenicazzia (Punta Spenicazzia).
- From 1st november to 30th april : The practice of outdoor activities including climbing is prohibited. It’s the period of the vulture’s possible nestling and reproduction.
- From 1st May to 14th august : Climbing is possible under condition
Climbing is authorized in the absence of nesting and reproduction of the bearded vulture. Climbing becomes prohibited as soon as reproduction is niticed and communicated by the Regional Natural Parc. In case of bane the information will be published on internet and a sign will be put at the start of the approach trails.
- From 15th august to 31st october : Climbing and other outdoor activities are authorized.
This year 2020 :
- Aiguille de Bonifatu : The reproduction successed. Climbing is forbidden on Aiguille de Bonifatu.
- Restonica Punta Spenicazzia : The reproduction failed. Climbing is authorized on Punta Spenicazzia.
For more information : http://www.gypaete-corse.com